Shaved Brussels Sprouts
Just because it’s healthy doesn’t mean it can’t be tasty. Our Shaved Brussels Sprouts are the perfect twist on a nutritious dish.
- 8 oz. Minerva Dairy Garlic and Herb Butter
- 1 pound Brussels Sprouts, cleaned and sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Minerva Dairy Maplewood Smoked Butter
- 1/4 cup Chicken Stock
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar (drizzled)
Melt the Minerva Dairy Garlic and Herb Butter on a large frying pan over medium heat. Add in the Brussels Sprouts, Sea Salt, and Black Pepper and sauté for a few minutes, stirring. Add in the Chicken Stock and stir to combine. Cook until the Sprouts are al dente and then add the Minerva Dairy Smoked Butter and stir to melt in. Turn off heat and drizzle with Balsamic Vinegar. Serve immediately.