Chocolate Chip Cookies
Soft and fresh with deliciously gooey chocolate morsels ? just like Mom used to make them. Now, it?s your turn!
- 2 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 package Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 cup Minerva Dairy Amish Roll Butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light Brown Sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
Preheat oven to 375?F. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and pudding mix. Mix together. In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter and the 2 sugars. Beat I. The eggs and vanilla extract. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients and once mixed, fold in the chocolate chips. Drop the dough by the spoonful (I use a small ice cream scoop) 2 inches apart onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until edges are golden brown. Transfer to wire racks to cool.
For Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies, use Chocolate Pudding instead of Vanilla. ? I thought these were Chocolate Chip Cookies?