Infuse the flavor of maple into your croutons using Minerva Dairy Maple Butter to make the perfect topping for your strawberry salad.
- 4 thick slices of day-old Sourdough Bread
- 1 cup Minerva Dairy Maple Butter
- 1/4 cup Unrefined Palm Sugar
- Strawberry Salad
- 1 lb. Strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 lb. fresh Blackberries
- 1/3 lb. fresh Raspberries
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 cup fresh mint
- 1/2 lb. Feta Crumbles
Melt butter in a saucepan and add sugar. Stir to combine and melt sugar. Let cool slightly. Take the slices of bread and cut into cubes and place in a large plastic freezer bag. Add the butter mixture and shake to coat all the bread.
Place in a single layer on a cookie sheet and bake at 400 Degrees until golden brown. Cool on a rack. Use these sweet croutons to add to a fresh berry summer salad.