It's the traditional Reuben flavors you love, but all rolled up in a dip! Perfect for any party!
- 1/2 stick of Minerva Dairy Butter
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 lb. of Minerva Dairy Lacey Swiss Cheese
- 1/2 lb. of Corned Beef
- 1 large can of Sauerkraut
- 4 slices of Jewish Rye Bread
- Russian or Thousand Island Dressing.
Melt 1/2 stick of Minerva Dairy Butter and add half cup of milk in a saucepan, add 1 lb. of Lacey Swiss and whisk until smooth.
Transfer to crock pot and chop 1/2 lb. of corned beef and add to mixture. Add 1 large can of sauerkraut and stir.